Prof. E.P. Tomasini, Polytechnic University of Marche, Italy
"RECENT INNOVATIONS in LASER-DOPPLER-VIBROMETRY"
Prof. Christian Rembe, Clausthal University of Technology, Germany
"HOW to OBTAIN the BEST from YOUR VISION-BASED 3D DYNAMIC MEASUREMENTS"
Prof. Emanuele Zappa, Polytechnic of Milan, Italy
|14.00||HANDS-ON LAB SESSIONS|
Organised by the Group of Mechanical Measurements, UNIVPM, in collaboration with GOM GmbH and Polytec GmbH
- TEST BENCH #1: Discrete and Continuous Scanning Vibrometry - SLDV and CSLDV
- TEST BENCH #2:Tracking Laser Doppler Vibrometer - TLDV
- TEST BENCH #3:Rotational - In-Plane Vibrometry
- TEST BENCH #4:Synchronous Optical Vibrometry with MPV-800 Multipoint Vibrometer - by Polytec GmbH
- TEST BENCH #5: New Infra-Red Vibrometer for measurements with Xtra performance, OFV-5000 -Xtra - by Polytec GmbH
- TEST BENCH #6:Vibration measurements using compact Self-Mixing laser vibrometer and triangulation sensor: comparative analysis - comparison in terms of working distance, measurable vibration amplitude, noise, speckle-pattern effects, in-plane motion of target - by Julight Srl
- TEST BENCH #7:3D Digital image correlation and optical point marker tracking for the data generation as input into the modal analysis - by GOM GmbH
|17.30||END of COURSE|
|Click here for more information about the Short Course lectures.|
Click here for information about the Short Course venue.
Click here to register for the Short Course.