ONLINE EVENT 16-17 December 2021
with the participation of
- Laser Doppler Anemometry – LDA
- Phase Doppler Anemometry – PDA
- Particle Image Velocimetry – PIV
- Flow visualization techniques
- Spectroscopic measurement techniques (LIF, Raman, etc.)
- Laser Doppler Vibrometry – LDV
- Electronic Speckle Pattern Interferometry – ESPI
- Holographic techniques
- Digital Image Correlation – DIC
- Moiré techniques,
- Structured light techniques
- Infrared imaging
- Hyperspectral imaging
- Image based measurement techniques
- Ultrasonic sensing
- Acoustic and Aeroacoustic measurements
Download the Call for Papers here
– E.P. Tomasini (President), Dept. of Industrial Engineering and Mathematical Sciences, Polytechnic University of Marche;
To register for the Meeting, participants are kindly requested to fill in and send the Registration form together with the form for the consent to the treatment of their personal data duly signed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to download the REGISTRATION FORM
Click here to download the form for the CONSENT to the TREATMENT of YOUR PERSONAL DATA
up to 10th December
from 11th December
The participation fees above include the publication of 1 paper, the proceedings and membership to AIVELA for 2021- 2022.
Participation fees for Companies include the proceedings, membership to AIVELA for 2021- 2022 as well as “a booth” in the Virtual Exhibition and a time-slot within a special dedicated session of the Meeting where they can present their latest products and services.
FLUXOPTICA IS PLEASED TO ILLUSTRATE ITS LATEST PRODUCTS
TSI INTRODUCES A NEW ADVANCED LASER DOPPLER AND PHASE DOPPLER SYSTEM
TSI is proud to introduce a new state-of-the-art system for laser doppler (LDV) and phase doppler (PDPA) measurements. The new system will help you to obtain excellent results in your challenging aerodynamics and hydrodynamics fluid flow studies, as well as providing simultaneous velocity and size information from sprays. The new Flow Size Analyzers (FSA for LDV and FSA for PDPA) and Itasca laser module are characterized by a lot of improved performance features such as higher doppler frequency range of up to 210 MHz. The associated FSA BurstPro™ – Flow and Particle Analysis Software captures, analyses and displays the data according to your needs.
Mobile: +49 172 7275632