ONLINE EVENT 17-18 December 2020
with the participation of
- Laser Doppler Anemometry – LDA
- Phase Doppler Anemometry – PDA
- Particle Image Velocimetry – PIV
- Flow visualization techniques
- Spectroscopic measurement techniques (LIF, Raman, etc.)
- Laser Doppler Vibrometry – LDV
- Electronic Speckle Pattern Interferometry – ESPI
- Holographic techniques
- Digital Image Correlation – DIC
- Moiré techniques,
- Structured light techniques
- Infrared imaging
- Hyperspectral imaging
- Image based measurement techniques
- Ultrasonic sensing
- Acoustic and Aeroacoustic measurements
Download the Call for Papers here
– E.P. Tomasini (President), Dept. of Industrial Engineering and Mathematical Sciences, Polytechnic University of Marche;
To register for the Meeting, participants are kindly requested to fill in and send the Registration form together with the form for the consent to the treatment of their personal data duly signed to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to download theREGISTRATION FORM
Click here to download the form for theCONSENT to the TREATMENT of YOUR PERSONAL DATA
VibroGo®, Polytec’s latest vibration measurement solution.
VibroGo® is the truly portable, battery powered laser vibrometer for field studies and quick and easy condition monitoring of machines and facilities on the go.
VibroGo® measures vibrations on the go and without contact, covering a wide frequency range of up to 100 kHz. Its outstanding vibrational velocity resolution with high linearity across the entire frequency range provides a handy precision analysis tool. Use VibroGo® for a better understanding of dynamics and acoustics in nature and technology – for research, product development and quality assurance.